What Social Media Can Do for CME
Thursday, July 21 | 2:00pm EST
The continuing medical education community is just beginning to experiment with how social media can enhance the educational experience it provides to healthcare professionals. We’ve tapped two experts to share the latest ways you can improve CME for healthcare practitioners with social media—from online “communities of interest” to Twitter, to LinkedIn, to YouTube, to blogs.
You’ll learn to:
- Match various adult-learning formats with the appropriate social media technology
- Use social media to improve learning and measure educational outcomes
- Mitigate the potential risks and reap the rewards of using social media to communicate with and educate HCPs
- Find social media resources geared to CME providers, and use them to deepen your own educational experiences
- Brian S. McGowan, PhD, CCMEP, Social Media Columnist, Medical Meetings and Director, Medical Education Group, Oncology, Pfizer, Inc.
- Joseph Kim, MD, MPH, President, Education Company and Publisher, Medical Communications Media
- Sue Pelletier, Editor, Medical Meetings
Register for this complimentary webinar here.
Post a Comment