- Is your current EHR certified by the CCHIT?
- Do you qualify for financial assistance through the HITECH Act?
- Do you have a specific EHR system that you'd like to get?
- Are you willing to use a free EHR?
- If you work in different offices, how many different EHRs are you currently using?
Monday, March 1, 2010
Would you pick a different EHR if you had to start over?
I meet many physicians who are unhappy with their current electronic health record (EHR) solution. Some were early adopters and they chose a system that was relatively inexpensive. Others are using systems that are simply too complicated or cumbersome to use. Is the grass greener on the other side if you switch to a new EHR platform? Or, will you simply get confronted with a different set of headaches or frustrations?