Participate in this free upcoming iHT2 webinar titled, "Population Health Management Outlook & Strategies for the Future."
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Here's more information:
As a follow up to the recently released iHT2 Population Health Management Report, “A Roadmap for Provider-Based Automation in a New Era of Healthcare,” we invite you to attend this complimentary webinar focused on reviewing the reports findings as well as giving an outlook into the future of Population Health Management.
Join many of the reports contributors as they answer your questions, as well as expand on their thoughts related to exploring Population Health Management and the key role that finding automation plays in PHM.
• Barry Chaiken, MD, MPH, Senior Fellow & HIT Conference Chair, Institute for Health Technology Transformation, iHT2 Advisory Board Member
• Alide Chase, MS,
Senior Vice President for
Quality and Service
, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. & Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
• Richard Hodach, MD, PhD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer
• Andy Steele, MD, MPH, MSc, Director, Medical Informatics, Denver Health
• Hear how to best apply technology to meet the challenges of population health management
• Learn how to make the transition from fee-for-service reimbursement to accountable care, and how providers can automate many routine tasks including: the identification of care gaps, risk stratification to patient engagement, care management, etc.
• Hear how to measure outcomes and use analytics to improve performance
• Take part in a live question and answer session with top health IT executives to get your questions on PHM answered
All webinar registrants will also receive the iHT2 Population Health Management Summary Report which outlines specifically the six major stages within population health management and how automation can be used to make population health management more “feasible, scalable, and sustainable.