Intel Healthcare Innovation Summit Webcast Series
October 4–6, 2011
2:00 p.m. EDT
Intel is bringing its trademark innovation and game–changing technologies to the challenges facing healthcare in the 21st century. Independently and through strategic ecosystem partnerships, Intel is helping to enable trusted, community–based, personalized care to improve outcomes, lower costs, and promote global wellness.
Please join us for a series of leadership webcasts that address the future of care delivery worldwide. Explore how healthcare technology is being strategically employed to enable an infrastructure that facilitates team–based care and real–time coordination across specialties, locations, and skill sets.
We have brought together leaders from around the world to discuss the challenges they have faced and the strategies they have developed to address the new market forces that are shaping healthcare delivery in the 21st century.
Attend all three leadership webcasts or focus on a specific presentation that addresses your most pressing concerns. You will have an opportunity to ask questions of the panelists at the end of each webcast.
October 4 – The Healthcare IT Innovation Imperative
• William F. Bria, II, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, Shriners Hospital for Children
• Marc Lange, Secretary General of EHTEL, European Health Telematics Association
• Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
• Moderator: Eric Dishman, PhD, Intel Fellow and Global Director of Health Innovation and Policy, Intel Corporation
October 5 – Enabling Collaborative Healthcare Delivery: Care Coordination Strategies with 21st Century Technology
• John Mattison, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente, Southern California
• Jennifer Mensik, PhD, RN, Administrator, Nursing and Patient Care Services, St. Luke's Health System
• Ben Wilson, MBA, MPH, Director, Global Healthcare Strategy, Co-Chair, Accountable Care CoP, Intel Corporation
• Moderator: Jared S. Quoyeser, MHA, Director of Healthcare Marketing, Intel Americas, Intel Corporation
October 6 – Where Information and Care Meet: Secure Mobile Healthcare Solutions that Drive Care Coordination
• Michael S. Blum, MD, Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, Medical Director of Information Technology, UCSF Medical Center
• Liz Johnson, VP of Applied Clinical Informatics, Tenet Healthcare Corporation
• John LeMoine, MD, FACP, System Medical Director, Sharp Healthcare
• Moderator: Mark Blatt, MD, MBA, Worldwide Medical Director, Intel Corporation
Register for these webinars here.
Post a Comment