- Transcend Distance With Telemedicine Solutions
- Better Outcomes in Healthcare IT | Key Lessons from an IT Leader
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
2:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time
You can always register for both and attend on-demand after the event.
First webinar: Transcend Distance With Telemedicine Solutions
Join CDW Healthcare and learn how to use telemedicine technology to connect physicians and patients anywhere at any time.
Topics of discussion:
- Industry drivers behind telemedicine adoption
- How telemedicine technology can help break through distance barriers
- Customer success story - University of Illinois Medical Center embraces a telemedicine solution
Second webinar: Better Outcomes in Healthcare IT | Key Lessons from an IT Leader.
It is no different in healthcare organizations, where you'll frequently hear how critical it is to keep nursing stations up and running and how important it is to protect patient records at any cost. And with healthcare legislation (such as PPACA) seemingly on the move every day, healthcare IT professionals are under constant pressure to measure and demonstrate ROI and prove the impact their IT has on patient outcomes - not to mention business outcomes.
Join us on August 30 for our latest Customer Spotlight Web seminar and hear from one of Kaseya's customers: one of the country's largest allergy practices, the Allergy Asthma & Sinus Center. Based on firsthand experience, learn how they use automated IT systems management to:
- Manage common issues facing healthcare IT leaders, including ACA, NCF, HIPAA alignment
- Improve IT asset discovery, network monitoring, ticketing, and compliance reporting
- Implement new processes and technologies to increase the quality of IT service - at a lower cost
- Increase the productivity - and morale - of the IT team
Post a Comment