NaviNet and Ron Sterling present: Implementing an EHR for the Small Practice
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM EDT
Implementing an EHR for the Small Practice will provide you with an overview of how your practice needs to be successful during the implementation process as well as how your practice can benefit from an electronic healthcare record (EHR).
In this session, real life EHR implementation scenarios will be examined including:
• How to build a project team?
• What to consider when setting up an EHR?
• How to change your office workflow to support an EHR?
What you will learn in this Webinar:
• The key components and capabilities of an EHR.
• The costs and benefits of an EHR to a medical practice.
• Strategies to transition from a paper to an electronic record.
• How to capitalize on an EHR as a patient service and productivity tool?
Register for this webinar here.