Now in its seventh successful year, the Health IT Summit is the premier executive summit focused on the strategies and tools that are re-defining customer care, collaboration and efficiency in the healthcare provider markets.
Best of all, the Health IT Summit is not a trade show or traditional conference but an intimate, upscale experience in a world-class venue. The unique agenda features a preview of the latest healthcare technologies, industry panels with healthcare luminaries, product demonstrations from leading vendors, and high-level content from researchers reporting on the healthcare industry. Attendees also have the ability to schedule one-on-one meetings with vendors and other delegates of their choice, and attend high-level networking events and receptions.
The 2011 iHT2 Health IT Summit in New York City will benefit you by:
- Meet valuable new contacts from all over the country in a convivial and professional atmosphere.
- During social and networking events you will have the opportunity to build new relationships and reinforce existing ties with the healthcare industry.
- A conference curriculum that offers a broad choice of educational opportunities for professional development, both for yourself and the organization you work for.
- Hearing from inspirational panelists and keynote speakers from the healthcare sector.
- Share ideas, aspirations, problems and solutions with peers and colleagues.
- Develop a more intimate understanding about the industry and compare your situation with others.
- Learn about current trends and innovative ideas.
- Understand best practices and applications through case study presentations.
- Solve and debate issues while consulting with industry experts.
- The top-notch setting and activities in New York City, NY.
- A conference experience that will allow you to recharge your batteries, and also see a valuable return on your investment
Attendees of the Health IT Summit are industry leaders and senior executives from the healthcare community with the following job titles: Chief Information Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Physician, Practice Manager, VP and Director of IT.
Participating organizations include: Kaiser Permanente, Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Wellpoint Health, Dossia, Healthcare Partners, El Centro Regional Medical Center, WebMD, Wellspan, Intermountain Healthcare, St. Luke’s Health System, Google Health, Pfizer, California Dept. of Veterans Affairs, Cedars Sinai, Avera Health, Florida Hospice of the Suncoast, VeriSign, JaxCare, Visiting Nurse Service of New York, Pacific Business Group on Health, GE Healthcare, Welch Allyn, Indian Health Service, Inland Northwest Health Service, Alcatel-Lucent, Wellspan Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield Florida, Carespark, University Hospitals and many more.
Learn more about the conference here.