Contest #1: Win a Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z All-In-One PC
Contest #1 dates: Dec 1-5, 2010.
Rules for entry:
- Register on Facebook and "Like" the Medicine and Technology page. You can qualify for multiple entries and increase your chances of winning by "liking" these other Facebook pages:
- Submit a single comment at the bottom of this blog post (starting on Dec 1) with the following information:
- Your full name (must be the same as your Facebook name).
- A brief explanation about how you'd like to use the M90z.
A single winner for Contest #1 will be selected at random on Sunday December 5, 2010 and will be contacted through Facebook. An announcement about the winner will be posted on the week of December 6, 2010. There are about 20 other blogs that are running similar contests, so maximize your chance to win an M90z by entering in all the contests.
Want another chance to win an M90z? Make sure to visit each of these sites during the promotional periods listed. Each website will be giving away a Lenovo M90z.
- Dec 1 - Dec 5: Medicine and Technology
- Dec 2 - Dec 6: Geeks Room
- Dec 3 - Dec 7: Neowin
- Dec 4 - Dec 8: Gear Diary
- Dec 5 - Dec 9: The Medical Quack
- Dec 6 - Dec 10: Digital Home Thoughts
- Dec 7 - Dec 11: Chip Chick
- Dec 8 - Dec 12: Teach 42
- Dec 9 - Dec 13: Slash Gear
- Dec 10 - Dec 14: Medgadget
- Dec 11 - Dec 15: Absolutely Windows
- Dec 12 - Dec 16: Small Business Trends
- Dec 13 - Dec 17: Cool Cat Teacher
- Dec 14 - Dec 18: Web 2.0 Classroom
- Dec 15 - Dec 19: The Healthcare IT Guy
- Dec 16 - Dec 20: Gear Live
- Dec 17 - Dec 21: Healthcare IT Strategy
- Dec 18 - Dec 22: Active Win
- Dec 19 - Dec 23: The Healthcare Blog
- Dec 20 - Dec 24: Practical Theory
Contest #2: Win a Package of Five (5) Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z All-In-One PCs for Your Organization
Lenovo is also giving away three packages of five (5) M90z units each, destined for worthy social/non-profit causes such hospitals, clinics, schools, community centers, etc. Contest #2 is for organizations that could use five (5) touch-enabled all-in-one PCs. Three winning organizations will each receive a package of five (5) M90z units.
Contest #2 dates: Dec 1-17, 2010.
Rules for entry:
- The name of your organization.
- Your full name.
- A brief explanation about your organization and how you plan to use five (5) touch-enabled M90z all-in-one PCs. Please make sure to indicate if your organization is a non-profit, a medical, education, or community-focused organization.
- Send your contact information (including your name, your e-mail address, your organization's name, and your organization's mailing address) to: mdjoekim at gmail.com.
1) Organization must be located in the USA or Canada
2) Medical, education or similar community focus
3) Preference will given to non-profits or other types of organization dedicated to social good, community focus, etc.
4) Must have concrete application for 5 touch-enabled M90z units
3 winners for Contest #2 will be selected on these dates:
- Dec 6, 2010: Winner #1
- Dec 13, 2010: Winner #2
- Dec 20, 2010: Winner #3
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z is Lenovo's first all-in-one desktop for large enterprises, featuring professional-grade performance in a space-saving package.