WEBINAR #2: Health IT roundtable and Q&A: Lessons learned and more
Listen to a panel of experts—from organizations small and large—discuss health IT lessons learned. Come with your questions! The panel will devote significant time to answering them. This 60-minute live webinar taking place on November 18 will feature panelists discussing key decisions facing practices today as they prepare to implement Health IT.
Expect to hear more about:
* Selecting and paying for Health IT
* Integrating disparate systems
* Current Health IT systems/products (ASP v. Client/Server, Complete EHR v. Modular)
* Implementation best practices/decision points
* Health IT privacy & security protocol/concerns
* Meaningful use requirements
A live question and answer session will follow the presentation.
Register here for the AMA’s November 18 webinar presentation.
Ken Bertka, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, Catholic Health Partners
Michael Hodgkins, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, AMA
In addition to the information and advice presented during this AMA webinar, you'll also receive a slide presentation of the program materials and:
* Answers to CMS EHR Incentive Program frequently asked questions
* Meaningful use table
* Summaries of the Medicare and Medicaid EHR incentive programs
CAN'T LISTEN LIVE?
No problem. Go ahead and register. We'll send you a post-event e-mail with the materials and a link to the AMA’s webinar archive.
View past AMA webinars at www.ama-assn.org/go/hit. Select "Health IT webinars."