The AMA is releasing a series of webinars on health information technology. Here's information about webinar #1:
Health IT: Moving your practice forward
WEBINAR #1: Preparing the small practice for meaningful use
Planning to qualify for EHR incentives? Or, just wondering how to select, implement and use EHR technology while running an efficient practice? The AMA’s 60-minute live webinar taking place on November 4 will arm you with best practices and strategies—used in real practices—to help guide Health IT decisions in your practice.
Join the AMA for its first in a two-part series of webinars designed to help physician practices make sound Health IT decisions.
Learn more about:
* Preparing for Health IT
* Selecting Health IT
* Implementing Health IT, and
* Choosing which meaningful use criteria apply to your practice
* Capturing data to fulfill meaningful use criteria
* Maximizing resources to help you navigate Health IT adoption
A live question and answer session will follow the presentation.
Register here for the AMA’s November 4 webinar presentation.
Sal Volpe, MD, Staten Island, NY
Jacqueline Fincher, MD, McDuffie Medical Associates, Thomson, GA
In addition to the information and advice presented during this AMA webinar, you'll also receive a slide presentation of the program materials and:
* Answers to CMS EHR Incentive Program frequently asked questions
* Meaningful use table
* Summaries of the Medicare and Medicaid EHR incentive programs
CAN'T LISTEN LIVE?
No problem. Go ahead and register. We'll send you a post-event e-mail with the materials and a link to the AMA’s webinar archive.