As you may have guessed, the AMA (American Medical Association) has launched this website to provide educational content regarding the seasonal flu and H1N1. This educational content is available to consumers (or patients) and also to health care professionals.
Upon establishing a free account, you can subscribe to personalized, interactive Health Session Programs that have been authored by the AMA for patients and their families. These programs include:
- Child Assessment: H1N1 flu and children under 18
- Am I high risk for H1N1 and need the vaccine?
- Adult Self Assessment: Do you have H1N1 flu?
- H1N1 Post Vaccine Monitoring
- Pregnancy: Do you need the H1N1 flu vaccine?
- H1N1 Flu: Can I return to school or work?