Thursday, April 23, 2009
Are People Getting Addicted to Facebook?
Are people getting addicted to Facebook? We recently heard that the older generation (specifically, women over the age of 55) are the fastest growing segment on Facebook. So how can you tell if you're addicted to Facebook? Check for these "five clues" that appeared on CNN. Will Facebook addiction get added to the DSM-V?
Here are the 5 clues:
1. You lose sleep over Facebook
2. You spend more than an hour a day on Facebook
3. You become obsessed with old loves
4. You ignore work in favor of Facebook
5. The thought of getting off Facebook leaves you in a cold sweat
What do you think? Are you getting addicted?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment