Here's a complimentary health IT webinar:
The Methodist Hospital System: A Case Study on the Impact of Automating the User Account Creation Process
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011 I Time: 2 p.m. Eastern / 11 a.m. Pacific I Duration: 1 Hour
Sponsored by: Microsoft
Please join us for a webinar on April 5 to learn how Methodist Hospital System in Houston, TX, recently completed phase 2 of its Identity and Access Management strategy, which was aimed at automating the creation, modification and deletion of user accounts.
Methodist will share:
* Challenges involved with their previous provisioning solution.
* Methodology used to assess and identify key needs for their provision solution.
* Considerations that guided selection of the proVision solution.
* Implementation and change management process that resulted in the successful installation of the proVision solution.
* Current assessment of the results achieved by deploying proVision.
Director of Infrastructure Services
Methodist Hospital System
Dr. Jonathan Leviss
Director, Clinical Solutions
Microsoft Health Solutions Group
More information here.