I hope to see you in Philadelphia September 24-25 for E-Patient Connections 2012
. This year, I'm leading two panel discussions on the second day. The panels are titled:
- There’s a Doctor in My Pocket! Patient Empowerment Through Telemedicine and Mobile Health
- The E-Patient Movement: What Opportunities are Available for Physicians Based on Specialty?
Whats new for 2012?
- 30+ e-Patient experts and creative thinkers sharing cut- ting-edge ideas
- 6+ interactive breakout sessions including favorites; Pecha Kucha, Social Media Coaching Corner and So you think you can Twitter?
- 5+ hours of unparalleled networking in the exhibit hall
- 250+ attendees and participants to share ideas and benchmark with
- New Topics for 2012 including driving organizational change management, social media, mobile healthcare communications and innovative e-Patient engagement strategies
Follow the conference on Twitter @ePatCon2012 Hashtag #ePatCon
Post a Comment