- Moderating on behalf of @UWSystemeCampus: Colleen Howes, Market Research Director, UW-Extension
- Participating on behalf of @HIMSS: JoAnn Klinedinst, Vice President, Professional Development, HIMSS
- Participating on behalf of @UWHIMT: George Kroeninger, Associate Dean, UW-Extension
- and me: @DrJosephKim
- What healthcare innovations and technologies are on the horizon that students should know about?
- What health IT trends or issues need to be tackled by the next generation of health IT professionals?
- What are the fundamental principles of a sound health IT education? Academically? Professionally?
- For professionals new to the field, what does the health IT employment landscape look like?
- Students: The #HITedu chat will be a great opportunity for you to start understanding and owning your future roles in health IT.
- Emerging professionals: Sharing your stories, experience, and pain points of finding work in health IT can be valuable insight for all of the chat’s stakeholders, not to mention, be helpful for you in your path toward career fulfillment.
- Health IT experts and bloggers: Your knowledge will be the cornerstone on which this dialogue progresses, continues and flourishes. Bring your experiences and resources to offer some insight on where health IT education should be headed.
- Vendors: Although this is not a recruitment opportunity, sitting in on and sharing what your organization looks for in health IT candidates can be a valuable asset in grooming future education, and potentially, your future workforce.
RT @HIMSS: Upcoming, inaugural #HITedu chat on 7/25 at 11 am CT for current + future #HIT leaders. http://ow.ly/cgX5g
Post a Comment