Here is some information about a complimentary white paper by HP titled, "Successful EHR Change Management."
This informative paper monitors where your staff may be in terms of resistance or support for a new Electronic Health Records (EHR) system. It walks you through processes for assuring they have proper tools, training and support to accomplish successful EHR implementation, which includes:
• Assessing baseline skills and abilities
• Analyzing existing workflows
• Defining roles and expectations, and designing training.
• Building the transition team, and setting the EHR goals.
• Doing this right places you, as an IT professional, at the center of efforts driving an effective transition process.
You can get the paper here (PDF)