The 2011 Esri Health GIS Conference is your opportunity to learn about cutting-edge GIS tools, network with peers across the health continuum, and gain perspective from industry leaders. This event is open to professionals in public health, hospitals and health systems, human services, and academic health and research.
Sept 7-9, 2011
Geography is helping organizations and communities everywhere better understand and improve human health. From examining environments to managing projects, GIS technology is being used to face today’s changing world and advance health and human services across the globe. The Esri Health GIS Conference is your opportunity to join your colleagues and network, exchange ideas, and learn firsthand how geospatial technology is shaping global health.
- Collaborate with your fellow attendees and industry leaders.
- Explore essential technology for health and human services.
- Take away GIS best practices and real-world implementation ideas.
- Give feedback and receive technical guidance.
- Play an active role in the health GIS user community