Technology Decisions for EHR Deployment
sponsored by SearchHealthIT.com
Whether you’re already meeting internally with your team on EHR adoption or remain unsure of how your role will be surely affected in the next 3-6 months (if not sooner), this is an essential event no matter what stage you’re at -- even if you don’t know where to begin!
On December 2, interact live with key health care IT and clinical thought leaders from across country in this one-day intensive seminar.
Garner insight from association leaders on federal mandates and future implications and learn about the latest updates in the EHR technology landscape, including:
* 10 keys to a successful EHR install and adoption
* Privacy and security safeguards and HIPAA compliance strategies
* Methods to streamline your service lines
* Best practices for utilizing clinical decision support tools
* Quality measurement and reporting strategies
* Techniques for wireless integration and the enabling of health information exchange
* And much more!
Larry Garber, M.D.
Medical Director for Informatics, Fallon Clinic
Uday Ali Pabrai
Chief Executive and Co-Founder, HIPAA Academy
Prashila Dullabh, MD
Health IT Program Area Director, National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at the University of Chicago , Manager, National Resource Center for Health Information Technology (NRC), Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
Analyst & mHealth Strategist, Center for Connected Health at Partners Healthcare
Learn more about this virtual conference here.
Great post , Thanks for sharing .ReplyDelete