ReachMD Presents Conference Coverage Highlights from the Alliance for Continuing Medical Education 2010 35th Annual Conference in New Orleans on January 27-30, 2010.Listen to perspectives shared by these individuals:
The theme of the conference - Establishing CME as a Pathway to Better Patient Care - provided the opportunity for medical educators and planners from various specialties to share best practices and discuss broader issues and concerns.
Click Here for Part 1:
- Jann Balmer, PhD, President of the Alliance for Continuing Medical Education and Director of CME at the University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Dave Davis, MD, Senior Director, Academic Affairs, Association of American Medical Colleges
- George Mejicano, MD, Associate Dean for Continuing Professional Development, University of Wisconsin, School of Medicine and Public Health
- Don Detmer, MD, MA, President and chief Executive Officer, American Medical Informatics Association
- Alejandro Aparicio, MD, Director, Division of Continuing Physician Professional Development, American Medical Association
- Maureen Doyle-Scharff, MBA, FACME, Senior Director, Medical Education Group, Pfizer, Inc.
- Joseph Kim, MD, MPH, Director of Medical Affairs and Technology, Medical Communications, Media, Inc.