National Women's Health Week!
- National Women's Checkup Day will be Monday, May 11, 2009.
- The eight-week Woman Challenge, an online physical activity program, starts May 10, 2009.
- Getting at least 2 ½ hours of moderate physical activity, 1 hour and 15 minutes of vigorous physical activity, or a combination of both each week
- Eating a nutritious diet.
- Visiting a health care professional for regular checkups and preventive screenings.
- Avoiding risky behaviors, like smoking and not wearing a seatbelt.
- Paying attention to mental health, including getting enough sleep and managing stress