What about a transition to a non-clinical career? Pharma and finance aren't the only options out there. Yet so many physicians find themselves limited because they don't recognize what types of opportunities exist.
There are some serious questions to first consider:
- Are you willing to take some risk?
- Do you have the financial luxury to be unemployed for a few months while you make the transition?
- What do you really enjoy doing in life?
- Do you like to learn new things?
- What do you think about the corporate world? Of business?
Finally, make sure that you're really willing to leave clinical medicine. It may get difficult to go back if you change your mind.
Post a Comment