There's a free webinar coming up titled, "Enabling Improved Quality of Care and Operational Efficiency through Semantic Interoperability"
Here's a brief description:
Health Information Exchange is changing the way organizations deliver care to patients. Data that traditionally have resided in segregated isolation are being integrated, cleansed, normalized in accordance with standard terminologies, and delivered to the point of care in near-real-time to facilitate more informed and timely decision making. Additionally, semantic transformation of information provides the basis for analytic measurement and reporting to enhance quality and increase operational efficiency.
This Web seminar will explore industry trends, tools and techniques for enhancing the value of aggregated clinical information and making it available for secondary use relevant for organization improvement and Meaningful Use compliance.The speakers will be:
Attend this January 26 Web seminar and you will:
• Gain an understanding of semantic normalization, its high value and impact.
• Learn how to enhance clinical decision making and clinical quality through near-real-time delivery of complete patient information to the point of care.
• Discuss two relevant case studies to increase understanding of how semantic normalization and near real-time delivery of complete information has worked in practice.
• Learn the value of a centralized data aggregation strategy in enabling improved clinical care, as well as benefiting from the appropriate secondary use of patient data.
• See how enabling an analytic framework can facilitate quality improvement and enhance operational efficiency.
Dr. Chris HobsonDate: Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Chief Medical Officer
Mark D. McCourt, MBA
Vice President, North America
Oracle Health Sciences Global Business Unit
Oracle Health Life Sciences
Time: 1 p.m. Eastern / 10 a.m. Pacific
Duration: 1 Hour
Click here to register for this webinar.