Friday, June 17, 2011
Health 2.0 Europe 2011
Following the great success of the first event in Paris in April 2010 - over 500 delegates! - the 2nd Annual Health 2.0 Europe will take place at the Charité Hospital and University of Medicine in Berlin on October 27-28 and reconvene all the leaders and stakeholders in web 2.0 for healthcare: IT solution providers, health professionals, patient organizations, national and regional health authorities, public and private payers, pharmaceutical companies, VC and financiers.
2011 themes will include:
* Patient and physician social networks
* Search & content
* Communities and data production
* Consumer and provider tools
* Health promotion, behavior change and Wellness 2.0
* Data utility layer & tools
* System integration
* Health 2.0 financing
* Cloud computing and unplatforms
Make it your event. Get involved now!