Saturday, May 14, 2011
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
70 Third Avenue
Waltham, MA 02451
This FREE conference will bring you face-to-face with leading medical experts, connect you to more than 100 other patients and their families, and leave you feeling hopeful and energized. Whether you are newly diagnosed patient, a long-term survivor, a caregiver or friend of a patient, this conference will have something for you.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from leading experts. Learn more about your disease, current treatments and emerging therapies.
- Explore a variety of topics on living well and improving your quality of life.
- Get your questions answered. Plenty of time will be provided in every session.
- Learn skills and strategies that can help you stand up for your best medical care and become a more powerful patient.
- Meet other patients and family members and get connected to a support network.
- Participate in our Survivors Celebration and leave with a sense of hope and a positive outlook for the future.
- Understand how AA&MDSIF can help you through this life-changing experience.
This is the second of six regional AA&MDSIF patient and family conferences in 2011. Registration for all remaining 2011 conferences is open, so register today.
Boston - 5/14/11
Cleveland - 6/11/11
San Francisco - 7/23/11
Minneapolis - 9/24/11
Tampa - 10/22/11
Registration deadline for Boston is May 4, so register here.
The Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation (AA&MDSIF) is the world's leading nonprofit health organization dedicated to supporting patients and families living with aplastic anemia, myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH), and related bone marrow failure diseases. AA&MDSIF provides answers, support and hope to thousands of patients and their families around the world.