I hope to see you in New Orleans for the ACC.11 and i2 Summit 2011
April 2 – 5, 2011
ACC.11 & i2 Summit 2011: translate science into patient-centered care with the cutting-edge education you’ve come to expect from the American College of Cardiology.
* Education for every interest with 11 learning pathways
* Interactive learning experiences
* Lifelong Learning and recertification opportunities
* Curriculum to fill knowledge gaps
* Best practices for improving the standard of care
* Clinically relevant strategies that incorporate rigorous science
The American College of Cardiology is transforming cardiovascular care and improving heart health through continuous quality improvement, patient-centered care, payment innovation and professionalism. The College is a 39,000-member nonprofit medical society comprised of physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists and practice managers, and bestows credentials upon cardiovascular specialists who meet its stringent qualifications. The College is a leader in the formulation of health policy, standards and guidelines, and is a staunch supporter of cardiovascular research. The ACC provides professional education and operates national registries for the measurement and improvement of quality care.