Dr. Daniel Palestrant, Sermo CEO and Founder, will be participating in a webinar to discuss how life sciences companies can leverage new social media tools to research physician perceptions and create awareness for drugs, new indications, or technologies.
The webinar includes original research that will help companies understand what works and what doesn't in social media. It will address key questions:
• How do social networks add value to life sciences companies: now and in the future?
• Do companies need their own social networks to gain value?
• When is it useful to use Facebook, Twitter or a special health care community?
• How is the industry currently using social networks and what do they plan to do?
• How do physicians want to engage with life sciences companies on social networks?
Who: Daniel Palestrant, CEO and Founder, Sermo; Terry Hisey, Vice Chairman and U.S. Life Sciences Leader, Deloitte Services LP; Chris Franck, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
What: Deloitte Webinar about Social Networking in Life Sciences
When: Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 12:00 pm ET
Where: Webinar Event. Register Here