If you're interested in this topic, then perhaps you'll want to attend SINI 2009. This is the theme this year for the Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics. Informatics at the Point of Care: A Barrier or a Bridge?
SINI 2009 is July 22-25 at the University of Maryland School of Nursing. Can't get to Baltimore? Then you can still participate in the plenary presentations and concurrent sessions by registering for the Web-streamed program. Web participants receive all the conference materials and can participate in discussions via email.
Featured speakers this year include:
* Keynote – James J. Cimino, MD, National Institutes of HealthWish to learn more? Then visit: http://nursing.umaryland.edu/sini
* Paul Tang, MD, Palo Alto Medical Foundation
* Marcelline Harris, PhD, RN, Mayo Clinic
* Nancy Staggers, PhD, RN, University of Utah
* End Note – Suzanne Bakken, DNSc, RN, Columbia University